The information you give your moving consultant will play a large role in making sure the job stays on target with your estimate. Your movers will do their best to keep your move on schedule, but if you leave out any details regarding difficult to move items or potential obstacles in your home, it could slow them down. Making sure you are as detailed as possible in your initial consultations will help to guarantee your final cost is as close to your estimate as possible.
Articles in this section
- How is the cost estimate determined for a move?
- What can I do to keep moving costs down during my move?
- I’m on a limited budget, and can only afford to hire professional movers for a portion of my move. What should I ask them to do?
- Can I keep moving costs down by having a family member or friend help with the move?
- How accurate will the cost estimate for my move be?
- Are there any “unexpected” moving costs I should be aware of?
- Should I tip my movers?
- What exactly is “Double Drive Time”?