Unfortunately due to safety and liability issues it is just not possible for our movers to handle pets of any kind. Since moving can often be a stressful experience for your pets it is best to ask a friend of family member to watch over them on moving day or look into your local pet care options.
Articles in this section
- Will the movers disassemble and reassemble furniture?
- Can the movers disconnect and reconnect gas and water lines?
- Do the movers take time off for lunch? Do I need to provide lunch for them?
- Can my movers clean my home after the move?
- If I have items that I absolutely need on move day, should I point them out to my crew?
- Can the crew members arrange the furniture to my liking in my new home?
- How will the movers know what items to take and what to leave behind?
- Can the movers transport my pets?