We at Rainbow Movers understands that the challenges of packing and moving can be amplified by the unpredictable time frames of construction and renovation. First and foremost, it is critical to inform your Moving Consultant as soon as possible of any situation that may affect your move. A move can be significantly more difficult for all involved if there is wet paint or construction still actively occurring. If you must keep a move scheduled for a particular date, we will do our best to accommodate and move efficiently in the circumstances at hand. If you prefer to reschedule your move, we are happy to work with you and your new schedule.
Articles in this section
- I’ve got a few prized possessions that I want treated with extra-special care. How can I guarantee this?
- What should I do with hazardous items?
- What should I do with my household plants and garden shrubs?
- What do I need to do to prepare my appliances for the move?
- I’ve got a lot of paperwork in my home office. Do I need to empty out my filing cabinets?
- Should I pack my breakables?
- What can I do to ensure that my belongings end up in the correct room?
- I want to do some packing and moving of small items before the movers arrive. What areas would be most helpful?
- Our new home is still undergoing construction. Can we still move in?
- I think my home will close by the first of the month and would like to move as soon as possible thereafter. Can I move that same day?