Moving is physically taxing and the crew will need time to refuel during the day. On a local move, they will often grab a quick bite in route to your new home. As for providing lunch, it is certainly not required, though it is very much appreciated. Having the crew stay in your home for lunch may also make for a slightly shorter move day.
Articles in this section
- Will the movers disassemble and reassemble furniture?
- Can the movers disconnect and reconnect gas and water lines?
- Do the movers take time off for lunch? Do I need to provide lunch for them?
- Can my movers clean my home after the move?
- If I have items that I absolutely need on move day, should I point them out to my crew?
- Can the crew members arrange the furniture to my liking in my new home?
- How will the movers know what items to take and what to leave behind?
- Can the movers transport my pets?