We are more than happy to help with disassembling your furniture. There are some restrictions, so you will want to be sure to discuss this with your moving consultant in advance. For those items we cannot help with, your consultant will be more than happy to refer you to well qualified companies that can assist.
Articles in this section
- Will the movers disassemble and reassemble furniture?
- Can the movers disconnect and reconnect gas and water lines?
- Do the movers take time off for lunch? Do I need to provide lunch for them?
- Can my movers clean my home after the move?
- If I have items that I absolutely need on move day, should I point them out to my crew?
- Can the crew members arrange the furniture to my liking in my new home?
- How will the movers know what items to take and what to leave behind?
- Can the movers transport my pets?