Having your friends and family members assist on moving day might seem like a great way to get things done faster, but it may actually be counter productive. Your movers are professionally trained and work fast and efficiently as a team. Too many people getting in the way could actually slow down the process, ultimately costing you more money.
Articles in this section
- How is the cost estimate determined for a move?
- What can I do to keep moving costs down during my move?
- I’m on a limited budget, and can only afford to hire professional movers for a portion of my move. What should I ask them to do?
- Can I keep moving costs down by having a family member or friend help with the move?
- How accurate will the cost estimate for my move be?
- Are there any “unexpected” moving costs I should be aware of?
- Should I tip my movers?
- What exactly is “Double Drive Time”?