Estimates are based off of all the information you give your moving consultant. The size of your home, your inventory, potential oversized items and the driving distance between locations are all factors that play a part in determining your cost estimate.
Articles in this section
- How is the cost estimate determined for a move?
- What can I do to keep moving costs down during my move?
- I’m on a limited budget, and can only afford to hire professional movers for a portion of my move. What should I ask them to do?
- Can I keep moving costs down by having a family member or friend help with the move?
- How accurate will the cost estimate for my move be?
- Are there any “unexpected” moving costs I should be aware of?
- Should I tip my movers?
- What exactly is “Double Drive Time”?