At Rainbow Movers we take every precaution to protect your items during a move and our services come with industry standard coverage. If you are looking for a little more peace of mind we recommend first checking with your homeowner’s policy. Your insurance provider may not cover items while in transit or in someone else’s vehicle, or may only cover against major disasters versus minor damage to individual items. If this is the care you may want to consider purchasing valuation coverage from www.moveinsure.com. Your Moving Consultant can help with this important decision.
Articles in this section
- I’ve got a few prized possessions that I want treated with extra-special care. How can I guarantee this?
- What should I do with hazardous items?
- What should I do with my household plants and garden shrubs?
- What do I need to do to prepare my appliances for the move?
- I’ve got a lot of paperwork in my home office. Do I need to empty out my filing cabinets?
- Should I pack my breakables?
- What can I do to ensure that my belongings end up in the correct room?
- I want to do some packing and moving of small items before the movers arrive. What areas would be most helpful?
- Our new home is still undergoing construction. Can we still move in?
- I think my home will close by the first of the month and would like to move as soon as possible thereafter. Can I move that same day?