Rainbow Movers will not be able to move any hazardous or combustible items such as propane tanks, firearms, paint, and aerosols, as the pressure in the back of the truck could cause these items to explode or catch on fire, risking enormous damage to the rest of your belongings. It may be best to dispose of such dangerous items. Be certain to empty the fuel out of anything that is gas-operated (such as a lawnmower or snow blower) prior to moving and double check that no hazardous materials make it into your packed boxes.
Articles in this section
- I’ve got a few prized possessions that I want treated with extra-special care. How can I guarantee this?
- What should I do with hazardous items?
- What should I do with my household plants and garden shrubs?
- What do I need to do to prepare my appliances for the move?
- I’ve got a lot of paperwork in my home office. Do I need to empty out my filing cabinets?
- Should I pack my breakables?
- What can I do to ensure that my belongings end up in the correct room?
- I want to do some packing and moving of small items before the movers arrive. What areas would be most helpful?
- Our new home is still undergoing construction. Can we still move in?
- I think my home will close by the first of the month and would like to move as soon as possible thereafter. Can I move that same day?