Of course. This may, however, take more time that your moving consultant planned for and since you are being charged by the hour, it make add some additional cost to your initial quote. Having a plan in mind before arriving at your new home can save you time and money.
Articles in this section
- Will the movers disassemble and reassemble furniture?
- Can the movers disconnect and reconnect gas and water lines?
- Do the movers take time off for lunch? Do I need to provide lunch for them?
- Can my movers clean my home after the move?
- If I have items that I absolutely need on move day, should I point them out to my crew?
- Can the crew members arrange the furniture to my liking in my new home?
- How will the movers know what items to take and what to leave behind?
- Can the movers transport my pets?