You may want to consider transporting your essential items that will be needed immediately (such as medication, cosmetics, toiletries, a change of clothing, bed linens, towels, and toilet paper) in your personal vehicle. Alternatively, you can mark these boxes and draw them to the crew’s attention.
Articles in this section
- Will the movers disassemble and reassemble furniture?
- Can the movers disconnect and reconnect gas and water lines?
- Do the movers take time off for lunch? Do I need to provide lunch for them?
- Can my movers clean my home after the move?
- If I have items that I absolutely need on move day, should I point them out to my crew?
- Can the crew members arrange the furniture to my liking in my new home?
- How will the movers know what items to take and what to leave behind?
- Can the movers transport my pets?