Many people tend to overlook the space that smaller items such as knickknacks, clothing, collectibles, books etc., will take up. You may wish to consult with an architect, decorator, or a professional organizer with experience in evaluating space.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I reserve a date for my move?
- How much time does an in-home estimate usually require?
- How is the cost of my move determined?
- How many men will I get for my move?
- Do I need to be there for the entire move?
- I’m scaling down to a smaller home. I know my furniture will fit. Does that mean I’m all set?