The sooner your contact your moving consultant, the easier it will be to schedule your preferred date. Some customers book 6 months in advance and others with much shorter notice. It’s worth noting that Fridays and Saturdays are very busy. The same can be said for the 1st and last week of a month. If choosing dates in these time frames, you will want to try to schedule at least 2 weeks in advance.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I reserve a date for my move?
- How much time does an in-home estimate usually require?
- How is the cost of my move determined?
- How many men will I get for my move?
- Do I need to be there for the entire move?
- I’m scaling down to a smaller home. I know my furniture will fit. Does that mean I’m all set?